Casual Sunday is back baby! It's Sunday, which means it's time to pour a cup of coffee, snuggle up next to the pooch, and catch up on the latest and greatest reads.
- Thoughts on Meaningful Productivity — Shawn Blanc - I don't always read Shawn Blanc's articles, but when I do it's because I need them in my life. He never disappoints.
- Midori Travelers Notebook, Passport Review — The Finer Point - A review of one of my favorite notebook brands by one of my favorite pen bloggers.
- How to Make Wax Seals for Letters and Envelopes | The Art of Manliness - It was my ambition to use a wax seal for Christmas cards in 2015. I neither used a wax seal nor sent Christmas cards, so I guess that there is room for improvement.
- Tour of the Pen Habit Studio and Ink Shelf — The Pen Habit - See the room behind the curtain.
- Task management with pen and paper. — The Ink Smudge - I love it when stationary nerds tackle analog productivity. Such a good read.
Purchases: NockCo Edition
- NockCo Sinclair - Finally in stock long enough for me to nab one. I went with Mandarin/Bluejay, and boy is it orange!
- NockCo DotDash Pocket Notebooks - While I love the concept of Field Notes, the standard paper does not mesh well with fountain pens. NockCo paper is "fountain friend friendly," so perhaps this is a solution to my pocket notebook dilemma.
- NockCo DotDash 3 x 5 Note Cards - Probably sensing a theme by now. I've been dying to try some NockCo products for a while, and the orange notecards were all that I needed to qualify for free shipping.
Thanks for checking out this week's issue of Casual Sunday. Check back in on Tuesday morning for a brand new blog post or follow A Better Desk on Twitter or via RSS feed so that you don't have to. Thanks for your support!