It's Sunday, which means it's time to pour a cup of coffee, snuggle up next to the pooch, and catch up on current events.
- Lamy Pico Laser Orange Pocket Ballpoint Pen Review — The Pen Addict - Almost picked one of these up in the airport last week. I'm definitely regretting my decision not to.
- Pen Review: Tactile Turn Gist — The Gentleman Stationer - One of my favorite reviewers takes a look at a great EDC Kickstarter pen. Find my review of the Gist here.
- Quillidyllic: THE BLANC ET NOIR on the ROUGE ET NOIR - Like the Hemingway, the Rouge et Noir is delightfully orange and significantly out of my price range. Why must all of the best orange pens be so expensive?
Other Interesting Finds:
- Unordered Thoughts on Life at 35 — Shawn Blanc - I've followed Shawn for years, and his posts only become more thoughtful with time.
- Choosing Pens for the Daily Carry — The Gentleman Stationer
- Zen and the Art of Fountain Pen Maintenance — The Pen Addict - If you don't own a bulb syringe, you should.
- Scription: Scription Chronodex Weekly Planner Jul-Dec 2016 Released - I used the Chronodex planner for a few months, and it's fantastic!
Thanks for checking out this week's issue of Casual Sunday. Check back in on Tuesday morning for a brand new blog post or follow A Better Desk on Twitter or via RSS feed so that you don't have to. Thanks for your support!