It's Sunday, which means it's time to pour a cup of coffee, snuggle up next to the pooch, and catch up on current events.
- J. Herbin Stormy Grey Fountain Pen Ink Review | THE UNROYAL WARRANT - I’m not usually a fan of shimmering inks, but this one is beautiful. Don’t use in your fancy pens!
- Goulet Pens Blog: Aurora Blue: Ink Review - I have a sample of this to test from this month’s Ink Drop. It’s destined for my Lamy 2000.
- TWSBI 580AL Blue Discontinued! - Anderson PensAnderson Pens - It was only a month, but the blue TWSBI 580AL is on its way out. Buy it now if it’s on your list.
- Maruman Mnemosyne 182 Inspiration Book Review | edjelley.com – Fountain Pen, Ink, and Stationery Reviews - The Midori Traveler’s is my daily notetaker, but I’m always exploring other options.
- Gourmet Pens: Review: Namiki Yukari Nightline Moonlight Fountain Pen @CouronneDuComte - So out of my price range, and I don’t care for the clip, but the raden body is jaw dropping.
- Diplomat Aero Fountain Pen Review | Pens! Paper! Pencils! - This is such a sleek looking pen.
Ultimate Gift Guides:
- edjelley.com – The Ultimate Gift Guide For the Fountain Pen Fanatic - Ed provides a great list of pens, inks, and paper, for anyone from the fountain pen beginner to a seasoned expert.
- The Pen Addict 182: Spend Even More Than Usual - Holiday Gift Guide 2015 — The Pen Addict — Overcast - Ana from The Well Appointed Desk joins the boys to discuss top pen and stationary gifts for Christmas 2015.
- Goulet Pens Blog: The Goulet Gift Guide: 10 Perfect Pen Sets - This is a great place to start for pen, paper, and ink gift packages. Maybe even a gift to yourself?
Thanks for checking out this week's issue of Casual Sunday. Check back in on Tuesday morning for a brand new blog post or follow A Better Desk on Twitter or via RSS feed so that you don't have to. Thanks for your support!