It's Sunday, which means it's time to pour a cup of coffee, snuggle up next to the pooch, and catch up on current events.
- A Young Man's Follies - A stranger’s story through mementos.
- Goulet Pens Blog: Faber-Castell Midnight Blue: Ink Review
How I use my notebooks - the February 2016 edition — The Finer Point - Every notebook has a purpose. These types of posts never get old.
- Standing the Test of Time (2) | Pens! Paper! Pencils! - A big milestone for an excellent blog.
- Pen Review: Pilot Custom Heritage 92 — The Gentleman Stationer - Because orange is my life.
In Other News:
- Thank you all for the kind feedback for last week’s six month post. I’ve been a little burned out this week, mostly due to major changes at work, so it’s hard to explain just how much your support means to me. I think that this lovely post From the Pen Cup sums this past week up nicely.
Thanks for checking out this week's issue of Casual Sunday. Check back in on Tuesday morning for a brand new blog post or follow A Better Desk on Twitter or via RSS feed so that you don't have to. Thanks for your support!